Qucon offers a boiler with membrane panel extended furnace to get more grate area for efficient fuel burning. It is typically necessary for higher capacities above 3-tons/hr upto 6-tons/hr.The time, temperature & turbulance given to the fuel is more as compared to that of a package boiler, resulting in an increase of up to 2% overall.
What CombCon offers
- Uninterrupted dry steam at rated pressure
- Fuel flexiblity
- Agro fuel firing possibility
- Lower fuel bills due to high thermal efficiency
- Thermal efficiency 82% on GCV for conventional fuels-coal, lignite
- Thermal efficiency 80% on GCV for agro fuels
Process Plants as
- Rice Mill
- Food Process
- Dairies & Etc.
- QUCON Boilers are designed to the latest international / IBR code & are Provided with more than all mandatory safety requirements.
- High overall efficiency combined with reliable operation is achieved through Accurate CAD thermal design of the boilers.
- Large water holding capacity of boiler can meet fluctuating steam load.
- Gas & water side accessibility will reduce maintenance "down time".
- consistent & trouble free performance under "Normal Op. Conditions"
- Multi-Fuel adaptability by selecting appropriate Combustion equipment.
- Large disengaging surface & free board distance in boiler ensures high purity Up to 98% dry saturated steam under adverse operating conditions.