Addressing the huge need in micro and small scale industries, Qucon Boilers have developed “Small Industrial Boilers” which are popularly known as “SIB Boilers" . Qucon offers SIB's to run on solid fuel up to 300kg's per hour. These are for small industries. These Boilers are made in accordance with Latest IBR Act Chapter-XIV.
- Qucon Boilers are designed to the latest International / IBR codes & are provided with more than mandatory safety requirements.
- High overall efficiency combined with reliable operation is achieved through accurate CAD thermal design of the boilers.
- Large water holding capacity of boiler can meet fluctuating steam load.
- Gas & water side accessibility will reduce maintenance " down time".
- Consistent & trouble free performance under "Normal Operating Conditions".
- Minimum refractory, very less cost of maintenance.
- Multi-Fuel adaptability by selecting appropriate Combustion equipment.
- Large disengaging surface & free board distance in boiler ensures high purity up to 98% dry saturated steam under adverse operating conditions.
- Glass wool / Mineral-Wool insulation with rigid steel cladding provides High insulation & does not get damaged like aluminum cladded surface.
- Pressue & Non Pressue Parts both are ruggedly constructed to meet most adverse operating conditions in boiler house's.