HuskCon is specially designed equipment to suit Rice Millers & Agro based Industries, where the waste is used as fuel for the boiler through pneumatically controlled conveying
& firing system to achieve optimum combustion efficiency. Available heat is suitably balanced through adequate heat transfer area to achieve optimum efficiency from the Boiler.
The Boilers are available in top feed & external furnace designs as well as fluidized Bed. HuskCon boilers are available in a wide range from 1000kgs/hr to 5000kgs/hr. Husk fired Boilers are fully automatic right from fuel feeding to ash removal through dust collection system.
Process Plants such as
- Rice Mill
- Food Process
- Dairies & Etc.
- QUCON Boilers are designed to the latest international / IBR code & are Provided with more than all mandatory safety requirements.
- High overall efficiency combined with reliable operation is achieved through Accurate CAD thermal design of the boilers.
- Large water holding capacity of boiler can meet fluctuating steam load.
- Gas & water side accessibility will reduce maintenance "down time".
- consistent & trouble free performance under "Normal Op. Conditions"
- Minimum refractory, very less cost of maintenance.
- Multi-Fuel adaptability by selecting appropriate Combustion equipment.